was scrolling through some Sup pics on Facebook and there's a pic of the girls in the green swirls for a photo shoot during taping. Mary and Cindy look just like they do in the opening of the show. Diana however is wearing her typical late-60s wig, similar to the on the cover of 25th Anniversary.

someone posted that if you watch the very beginning of the show, as diana is walking down the ramp to the stage, she's wearing this "25th Anniv" wig. but when she reached center stage and turns around to start singing, she's wearing the "messy" TCB wig.

not that i care all that much about wigs but clearly there are at least 2 tapings of the show

so...

1. Andy, Harry, George, anyone? what outtakes are in the vault? i know there's cut material like the Funny Girl medley. but looks like there are multiple tapings. any info?

2. live or lip synch - it's been said that Mary and Cindy pre-recorded their vocals. but about 50% of the show is with a live orchestra. are they really not playing but were pre-recorded? seems to me segments like the opening, You Keep Me Hangin' On, Impossible Dream, I Hear A Symphony, etc are live. while segments where you can't see the orchestra [[the pics of funny girl, the pop hits medley in the pinks, reds and oranges) are pre recorded and lip synced

of course are there any plans to release this on dvd?