[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Would a children's summer cd be nice for diana ross right now if it was possible?

she and her children and grandchildren should do a children's summer cd as well as have Universal put in "Beach Ball" and "Surfer Boy" performed by DMF as a Target exclusive. Would it be nice?

I had the idea after listening to "I still believe", which the disco vibe sounds like "Hot,hot,hot".

Miss ross and her children should do covers of kid-friendly summer songs for spring sales, possibly after Easter.

It may alienate her audience, plus maybe not the best introduction to Diana. Just don't put her on the cover. Just show a beach with a umbrella sand, a ball and some waves in a cartoonish fashion.

what would you pick for songs for covers?

Don't tell me this is a bad idea. Diana has given back to children. the central park concert helped bulid a playground
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 01-10-2022 at 11:50 AM.