[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

And All This Time They Thought He Was Muslim!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

After about 3 years of being suspected of being Muslim, "brainiac" Ann Coulter has now shocked & amazed her followers with her "revelation", received straight from The Mount, Karnac, Ms. Cleo & what remains of Dionne's Psychic Friends, that President Obama is an "atheist".

How could so many "intelligent" people have been so wrong for so long?

Though I opened this tongue-in-cheek, I believe that it's time for some laws to be enacted which requires people armed with nothing but a big mouth, an urge to stir up hatred & division, to actually have to PROVE their statements & accusations. Becauseof the immediacy of the internet, it's gotten to the point where many people seem to believe that they can say anything that they damn well please, free from recriminations.

I wish that people like her would simply go away because their primary goal seems to be to gain "guru" status by finding like-minded individuals to hang on their every word, words which are usually those which promote division & ddisharmony.
    In my opinion, she's a blight on our country & represents everything that's wrong with this country.

That is, other than the freedom of speech that she & others like her enjoy & misuse in order to keep the pot stirred to a boil.

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifes...20an%20atheist
    Last edited by juicefree20; 09-02-2010 at 08:46 PM.