Name:  WOMRWFMRLOGOredux.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  13.1 KB

Well, folks! It's been a wonderful set of shows over the last 3 weeks with Mary Wilson, Susaye Greene, Scherrie Payne, Andy Skurow and George Solomon, as we aired and celebrated "The Supremes...Let Yourself Go"Vol 2 boxset. And I thank them all for joining me and you and sharing their thoughts about their careers, their music and this great boxset.

Well...it occurred to me that I have never aired [[for various reasons)...or celebrated "The Supremes...The Jean Terrell Years" Vol 1. So, Tuesday night I will do that...especially since this boxset has some of my absolute favorite Supremes recordings. Can I top that? I think I CAN. A gentleman who was exquisitely involved in the producing of this remarkable compliation of JMC/JML recordings will join me live...from Connecticut...George Solomon! George has graciously agreed to join me for most all of the show to talk about the production of and the music in this set. I want to thank George for doing this for us. So join George Solomon...and me...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org
Thanks!
John
Name:  untttttitled.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  24.1 KB