Last night Mary Wilson performed is a small Welsh seaside town called Porthcawl, I think it was an added on show as I only had notification 3weeks ago that it was happening, so I attended the show with expectations of it being a rehearsal for her Liverpool and London shows, and that's really what we got.
Mary had her own backing singers Parnell and his wife, and musical director and the rest of the band were UK musicians. During a 90 minute set Mary delivered the 60s Supremes number ones [[ - where did our love go) and My world is empty without you, covers of you are so beautiful, I am changing, and closed with satisfaction/ Brown sugar
But the highlight of the show was the 70s Supremes Stoned Love Floy Joy and River Deep Mountain High [[duet with Parnell) I have to say it was a really disjointed and rushed performance I have seen her many times over the years and this wasn't at her best but still really enjoyed the night and love that she received a standing ovation at the end of the show . Ms Wilson even met the fans after the show, unfortunately I didn't wait as I was driver and the other wanted to leave . The venue held around 400 people and it was around 2/3rds full