Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
On MSNBC today, they interviewed his ghost writer of his book "The Art Of The deal", and he revealed that Donald Trump has severe attention deficit disorder. He worked with him and said that Trump gets mighty irritable if he is asked to concentrate on anything for longer than a couple of minutes. he doesn't concern himself with facts, and gets annoyed unless the attention is solely on him, and people are praising him. He will wear you down until you praise him. He does not give up until he wins. The ghost writer also revealed that Trump lacks any sort of empathy. He doesn't care about anyone at all.

I often think of what Hitler did when he realized that he was being defeated and could not come back. Hmmmmm....we can only hope...I know it's wrong to think that way, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I also bet that right now, he's already instructed his lawyers to disinherit his children if they ever come out and speak against him one day, and I know he's already fixed it so Melonia will get nothing if she tries to divorce him.
Oh dear...