I happened to be picking pieces of vinyl out of my collection for Friday night listening and got to the Jimmy Webb album. I know that all the tracks were released on This is the Story boxed set, but could someone at Universal please pay attention to just how good this album is? My favorite track is 5:30 Plane [[which at my local airport would leave at 6:45, but not the point). I flipped the record and looked. Guess what? Every.single.track. Every one is just out of this world. I put all of these songs in my various playlists, but as an album, this has got to be perhaps the best Supremes beginning-to-end concept album. I have ALWAYS loved Jean Terrell and this just confirms that.

I would start a thread about the Supremes most underrated LP but then it would devolve into a stupid fight. I'm sure there must be alternate takes and still-missing tracks. As far as I know The Supremes Produced and Arranged by Jimmy Webb has never seen the light of day since its original LP release in 1972. This is a true gem.