Attachment 2369

Hey there, Folks! Because of good friends John Lester and the late David Babcock [[RIP), the opportunity to have interviews [[I would much rather call them chats) with Motown artists on "Nightflight" began for me about 10 years ago. John introduced me to Cal Street and Bertha McNeil, and David introduced me to Scherrie Payne. Since those early chats, I have had the honor and pleasure of having a number of other Motown artists on the show.

Tonight, I bring back one of those memorable chats...with the lady that is known as the FIRST LADY of Motown. Tonight, the "Nightflight" show from December 11, 2007 [[it seems like only yesterday) with the beautiful, talented and MOST CLASSY Motown lady...Claudette Robinson of the Miracles. Claudette shares her thoughts and feeling about the Miracles, Motown, various Motown artists, and of course, Smokey Robinson.
So join me tonight for a show paying tribute to Claudette Robinson...and the Miracles...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans...and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org

Thanks!
John

Attachment 2370

Attachment 2371

Attachment 2372