I stopped watching American Idol years ago. I decided to check it out this year for Nicki and Mariah. My thoughts? Lazaro was a favorite from the auditions. It is clear now as the weeks have passed that he isn't up to par. Devin and Burnell were the best singers in the competition. Devin had a real good, smooth and controlled voice. Burnell's voice was unique. Not to crazy about any of the females, none of them are special or unique. I was so disappointed last week when the guys, Lazaro, Devin and Burnell did their group number. Lazaro was not prepared. I'm gonna be honest. IMO Devin and Burnell got voted off because they acted like little bitches. Instead of accepting criticism and taking one for THE TEAM they acted like little divas throwing Lazaro under the bus. I have a feeling the voters did not respond well to that, and now they are gone. I think that Lazaro will be next. I have lost interest in the show again. Most likely I won't be tuning in anymore because I don't like any of the singers left.