Howdy there, Folks! Join me tonight as I welcome back Harry Weinger, VP of A&R at UMe, with the premiere broadcast/streaming of the yet-to-be released "Martha Reeves and the Vandellas 50th Anniversary Singles Collection 1962-1972" and the Four Tops 50th Anniversary Singles Collection 1964-1972"!
It's always a treat to have Harry on "Nightflight" sharing stories and information about the
newest Motown releases that he has produced and what has been going on near and around the Motown vaults....oh, how I miss those vaults! If you have any questions for Harry about the Vandellas or Tops collections, feel free to post them here.
I want to thank Harry for his time and generosity and for letting "Nightflight" be a place to reveal these cherished Motown tracks.
So do join Harry and me tonight...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at
www.womr.org
And for tonight...please...no phone calls...I'll be chatting with you all and Harry.
Thanks!
John

Name:  martha-and-the-vandellas-singles-collection.jpg
Views: 2156
Size:  19.7 KB
Name:  51C-d-QN2cL__SY300_.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  18.8 KB