I have just read Supreme Faith [[Someday we'll be together, Mary's second book detailing 1970 to about 1989) and it was a very absorbing read. Three things that people on here might know as I became curious on reading:

1. Whatever happened to Pedro Ferrer? He hardly gets a mention after they divorced in the early 80s, did he stay in music management, was he a success, did he ever defend himself against all the allegations made in the book? What was his relationship with his children like following Mary's revelations?

2. Mary's adopted son Willie gets mentioned up until about the time her natural children appear but barely after that. What became of him? I guess he will must be around 50 now.

3. She mentions the time the Supremes sang the national anthem at the Mohammad Ali - Ron Lyle [[?) fight in about 1975, I believe it was her, Sherrie and Cindy but I could be wrong. I remember seeing this on Youtube a couple of years ago and it was a fantastic impromptu performance which showed their voices up in a wonderful light. Anyone have a link to this performance? [[I couldn't find it on Youtube).

Thanks in advance.