[REMOVE ADS]

Time Capsule: Sentencing Hearing Of Marvin Gay, Sr. - 11/2/84 - Video, 16 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_dzNfAYYU

Many thanks to Hezakya Starr for this YouTube posting.

Very enlightening, thanks

You're very welcome Scanspeak.

wow

It tugs at one's heart.

edafan

There's really a lot going on in that 16-min. clip, isn't there Edafan? From the attorneys and, of course, Marvin, Sr., who died in 1998--14 years after the trial's end; at age 84.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 10-03-2014 at 11:14 PM.

That's so incredibly tragic. Mr. Gaye Snr was not the most stable person on the planet. Marvin admitted to always struggling with his dark side. I supposed if his parent's had separated, this may have been avoidable. But Mrs. Gaye tolerated her husband eccentric behavior. It is a personality disorder to be a cross dresser, but, it is not necessarily a crime.

Marvin seemed to be prophetic about his time here on earth. Nobody wins, we lost tremendously. I cherish everyone of his albums from "What's Going On" to "Midnight Love", which most of us do.

I forgot to thank the poster for this sad but enlightening footage. Thanks.

I'm very grateful to Hezakya Starr for the YouTube posting, as well, Bokiluis. I thought there was a lot to be gained from it.