[REMOVE ADS]

Hello and a Question

Hi,

This is my first post here, so hello to all other Motown fans! I've been wondering about something for nearly three years and wonder if any of you can help. Who's the lady who sings lead on Up the Ladder to the Roof and Baby Love in this clip? I don't think she's with Kaaren Ragland anymore, but I really enjoy her sultry voice and stage presence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6WY89RmMs

There are people here that know this kind of thing; they will see this and tell you. The only other name I've heard associated with Mary Wilson, Karen Raagland, and Karen Jackson is someone by the name of Althea Burghalter or Burgmeister or some such name. But they are people on here that will confirm.

Welcome to Soulful Detroit. You might get a ripe tomato thrown at you because you've raised Kaaren Ragland; not everyone approves of the fact that she has parlayed a short time in the Supremes into a twenty year career.

You are welcome for sure in any case.

Welcome aboard Koach someone will definetley know the answer to your question here..keep an eye on this thread we have many members who dont look at the forum everyday but will happily jump in to answer any question left unanswered..stay tuned