Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
... I also knew I pretty much had it right about Diana's concerts.That most complaints are about them being stale and the same old show from decades ago.
Can't you say that of any artist of a certain age? I saw Gladys and Diana and Mary decades ago and recently [[and many times in between) . Gladys is still singing her hits, Diana is still singing her hits and the hits that she sang as a Supreme and Mary is still singing the Supremes hits. Having sat in the audience for their concerts and not just watching them on YouTube, I know that each of them have subtly changed and evolved their acts. Yeah they sing many of the same songs, but they also add a new one here and there and take out one here or there.

This is also the case with concerts by Johnny Mathis, Neil Sedaka, Barbra Steisand and many others.

The only difference that I can see about what Johnny and Neil and Barbra and Gladys and Mary do and what Diana does, is nothing - except you dislike Diana and MUST knock her at every opportunity.

Keep doing it. It probably puts much needed excitement in your life.