[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No it was I johnjeb that misclarified SS with SSI, I didn't know the difference.

Every American is entitled to SS as most everyone pays into it. Diana Ross is a wealthy woman, but she is entitled to hers as well. Many people in Diana's position donate their monthly endowment to charities. I'm not saying this is the case, but I have heard this from people I have spoken to on this matter. Some people really don't need it, but if they don't use it...well now I wonder what happens in this instance. LOL

Just saying a prayer is helpful Marybrewster

I know what you are trying to do,and you know who i'm talking to,but i'm just gonna leave it alone lol,Come on,maybe Mary said it,in some interview,but i know 100%,Mary own's her house in Vegas,who live's with her,i don't know,and don't care,Mary works all the time,it is good she has someone living with her[[if she does),she works all the time,touring,never home,back to Cindy Birdsong, LOVE Cindy on the TOUCH album cover.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 07-25-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I know what you are trying to do,and you know who i'm talking to,but i'm just gonna leave it alone lol,Come on,maybe Mary said it,in some interview,but i know 100%,Mary own's her house in Vegas,who live's with her,i don't know,and don't care,Mary works all the time,it is good she has someone living with her[[if she does),she works all the time,touring,never home,back to Cindy Birdsong, LOVE Cindy on the TOUCH album cover.
    Please Stay Positive!

Penny

LOL That's right,PLEASE STAY POSITIVE

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    From Mary herself, and only for Marv:

Mary Wilson: No. Florence never had a personal relationship with Berry.

My daughter is doing very well; she and her husband have three children and I live with them. Florence's daughters are doing very well considering they had to grow up without their mom or dad and were raised by their family. They all call Diane and I, Auntie Mary and Auntie Diane.
    For Jobeterob,

You don't know what the freak you are talking about as usual. Mary Wilson had that house built! She spend tons on renovations once she had it built near that golf course! That house/mansion is hers! Yeah Kessa, big dude, Mia -Marie, Marc Anthony and the baby lived with HER! She is selling it because Kessa and the kids are moving out.

Flo's kids is another story for another time.

Marv is right,Mary had her house built from the bottom to the top,she's trying to sell it,i do know that,that house would too big for a single person,when she sell's the house,i hope Mary move's back to Los Angeles,that where most of her friends live,Please stay positive

Redhot, I know what he was trying to do too and it never works with me which is why he hates me.
    I also know that Mary owns that HUGE house [[10,000 sq. ft.). She owns other properties as well.

Yes Cindy looked gorgeous on the "Touch" album cover.

Marv is right,Mary had her house built from the bottom to the top,she's trying to sell it,i do know that,that house would too big for a single person,when she sell's the house,i hope Mary move's back to Los Angeles,that where most of her friends live,Please stay positive
    That's right and thank you Redhot! That house is a mini mansion! I hope she moves back to New York![[wink, wink...LOL!) Yes by all means, Please Stay Positive [[and always tell the truth!)

Yes Cindy looked gorgeous on the "Touch" album cover. I know a little off topic, but, they ALL looked gorgeous! My very favorite album cover!

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...&pg=5715,11153

There's a little newspaper tidbit on Aretha Franklin and the million dollars in lawsuits totalling $1 million.

Cindy,the topic is about Cindy Birdsong,i agree Blueskies,when i first met The Supremes Mary Wilson Cindy Birdsong and Jean Terrell,one thing i notice was how BEAUTIFUL Cindy was,always super nice to the fans,Please stay positive

When you live with someone at their home, you say you live with them. That is what Mary Wilson said. When they live with you at your home, you say "they live with me". Mary did not say that. Perhaps a poor choice of words, but they were hers.

Some people can't cope with the idea. Just like they couldn't cope with the words about Stop in the Name of Love: "the next day, it was rerecorded by the Andantes, who got the release": from the Complete Singles, Diana Ross and the Supremes.

But rationalizing is necessary for some people and if it gets you through the night, you gotta do it.

To me the question is simple. If you say Mary Wilson lives in a mini-mansion, then has the person actually seen it?

Wow, I had no idea that Mary lived that unprotected. Very nice home whomever is the owner

Thanks Blueskies,for setting the record straight,these people with they're cheap tricks lol,and they know who i'm talking about,i'm gonna stay positive,back to the topic,Cindy Birdsong,Cindy was the person that told me,as far as The Supremes go,you can't change history,Cindy was point on,LOVE HER

Here is the blurb that goes with the picture:

The singer, best known as a member of the Motown soul and pop group "The Supremes", lives here at the Anthem Country Club. She was the only Supreme who remained in the group from the time it was formed in 1959, as "The Primettes", until the very end, when the group was disbanded in 1977. She purchased the 6-bed, 5.5-bath, 7,291 sq ft home in November of 2002 for approx. $904K, according to public records.

So perhaps she does own it. Would be interesting to know the assessed value today because that was a very hard hit market in the downturn.

The singer, best known as a member of the Motown soul and pop group "The Supremes", lives here at the Anthem Country Club. She was the only Supreme who remained in the group from the time it was formed in 1959, as "The Primettes", until the very end, when the group was disbanded in 1977. She purchased the 6-bed, 5.5-bath, 7,291 sq ft home in November of 2002 for approx. $904K, according to public records.

So perhaps she does own it. Would be interesting to know the assessed value today because that was a very hard hit market in the downturn.
    http://www.greatlasvegashomes.com/an...untry-club.php

That house has been expanded. She had a MAJOR renovation done since then. It is much closer to 10,000 sq. ft. now. You are talking about 11 years ago when Mary first left New York for Nevada.
    Ain't no perhaps. We had already told you the other day that she owned that house! You seem to have a problem with that for some reason. She was going to buy this 3.4 million brownstone in Harlem before she made the decision to move from NY .

How did we get on Mary's house when this thread is about Cindy Birdsong?

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    How did we get on Mary's house when this thread is about Cindy Birdsong?
    When Jobeterob posted what he did in post #33 here.