I don't know.....it might be I've been hanging around you too long LOLOLOL. Kind of like when at MWOS you claimed that Mary demanded a solo at The Hollywood Palace and the asst director sided with her and diana & Berry were furious about it? Like THAT kind of making stuff up and pulling things out of the air or lower? THAT what you are talking about dear? Remember how mad you got at the [[now ex) member who checked with Mary and she refuted the story as ridiculous as everyone thought???? And you told him to "STAY OUT OF IT" in all caps and then kicked him out? Anyway, back to the topic after I reply to your current insult: Re: scratch vocals: Is that why her vocals are so scratchy, girlfriend? I still think that about this track and I doubt very very much she flew to detroit at all to do scratch vocals for this mid 90's track in 2003. LOL. And I do not believe a word about those three trips to Detroit to work with musicians to work on Life's Been Good To Me. Sorry, I just do not.
Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
No they didn't. Mary had to fly into Detroit several times to do her scratch vocals for the musicians. You don't know what you are talking about at all. Why do you keep making stuff up? Pulling stuff right out of the air or lower.......?