[REMOVE ADS]

Temptations movie

Watching The Temptations Movie for umpteenth time......and this 71 yr old guy still has to fight back the tears to what was and what is.So glad I saw the original guys in 64-65.And yes,I still go to see Otis' group when I get the chance.The guys that are gone weren't angels but I hope theyre singing with the angels tonight.RIP.

supremester Guest
    I hear you - but I disagree on one thing: they WERE angels. How else can you explain Eddie, Paul & David??? Love that movie, love those voices and LOVE Dennis Edward's Temptations Revue. Have you seen THEM? OMG........ omg..........they are amazing.!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyKen View Post
    Watching The Temptations Movie for umpteenth time......and this 71 yr old guy still has to fight back the tears to what was and what is.So glad I saw the original guys in 64-65.And yes,I still go to see Otis' group when I get the chance.The guys that are gone weren't angels but I hope theyre singing with the angels tonight.RIP.

The Classic Five was just that ...Classic!

I'm one of those Tempts fans that can't stand the film lol

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I'm one of those Tempts fans that can't stand the film lol
    Why ? Personnally I saw that film a lot of times and it's always a pleasure to see it again. And again.