Hi all,

I'm excited to share with you that I'll be returning to terrestrial radio this weekend. Sunday nights from 7pm to 12am on 100.1 WJRZ-FM, streamed live at at wjrz.com. I'll be playing live requests from te 60s, 70s and 80s songs on "Jersey's classic hits station", also part of I-Heart radio. That means lots of Soul, Motown and Disco - album cuts, b-sides, various mixes from our cd sets, etc.

This show and station allow me the creative freedom to play the big hits, but also many b-sides, lost 45's, album cuts and club classics. Unlike most shows on Terrestrial radio, I have no pre-programmed list or pre-scheduled music. I pick my own music all guided by live listener requests. It's a five hour free-for-all of non stop requests.

I had previously been with the station [[origininating) the show from 2005 until 2009, until a format flip to Hot A/C. They've now gone back to a mainly rhythmic classic hits format [[lots of Motown, Soul and Classic Rock and Roll). I'm humbled and thrilled to be back to be a part of their new air staff.

This show is special for me, in that it's a place for me to play rare mixes, rare stereo, extended artist interviews, and many alternative mixes we've featured or will feature in our various cd collections, and many songs that can't make it to commercial cd release - but I do have the freedom to play over the air and via the online stream. Total creative freedom on commercial terrestrial radio - - starting this Sunday, 7-7-13 at 7pm.

This will also be the place where I'll share many in-depth updateson our tv and cd releases and many rare perfromances from my archives.

I hope you get a chance to tune-in and call-in. As the Miracles sang, "It's A Good Good Feeling"....

best;
- tj

Please email me your requests to WJRZSundayNight@aol.com - happy to play what you like.