[REMOVE ADS]

Darlene Love and Blossoms singing with Marvin Gaye

In case you did not see it, in today's Parade Magazine on page 14 is a story about Raising Their Voices, a new documentary putting the spotlight on some of music's most inspiring unsung talents.

There is a great picture "The Women Behind The Man": In 1964, Darlene Love [[center) and the Blossoms sang with Marvin Gaye. I never saw this photo before. Great photo.

If it's the picture I think it is, it has been published many times. It's on the internet.

Here's another picture:http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...r-greentree_gc
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-30-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Here's the link to the story:
    http://www.parade.com/25359/conniesc...nsung-talents/
    I'm hoping to see the documentary this weekend and hear it's great...

I remember liking The Blossoms a lot. Sometimes I focused on them more than who they were singing with. My eyes alway drifted to the Blossom with the blonde or lighter hair. She always seemed to be having sooooo much fun. Decades later I found out that she is Darlene Love.....the voice from some of my favorite pre Motown records!! Can't wait to see this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    In case you did not see it, in today's Parade Magazine on page 14 is a story about Raising Their Voices, a new documentary putting the spotlight on some of music's most inspiring unsung talents.

There is a great picture "The Women Behind The Man": In 1964, Darlene Love [[center) and the Blossoms sang with Marvin Gaye. I never saw this photo before. Great photo.
    It's from the "T.A.M.I. Show" 1964.