[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross look-alike?

Name:  epm2684.jpg
Views: 6208
Size:  63.8 KB

Miss Jean Pace.....

That is Judy Pace's sister, Jean Pace. Both of them were phyyynnnnneeee........! Judy was super hot in "Cotton Comes to Harlem". Neither looked like Diana Ross at all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    That is Judy Pace's sister, Jean Pace. Both of them were phyyynnnnneeee........! Judy was super hot in "Cotton Comes to Harlem". Neither looked like Diana Ross at all to me.
    Take off the blinders.

I thought that was Diana in the first picture!!

I would have thought it was her too.

Good pictures Mary.

What does she look like today?

Her sister Judy is one of Mary Wilson's best friends.

I haven't seen Jean in quite some time, but Judy is still beautiful. I caught a glimpse of her doing a recent NAACP Image Awards telecast, and it was like she had not aged at all.

Yes lawd, Judy Pace is still a fine woman. Jean Pace did resemble Diana Ross. So did actress Ella Edwards, y'all remember her? I thought she and Diana had similar eyes.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ella+...ds%3B500%3B377
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-28-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Yes lawd, Judy Pace is still a fine woman. Jean Pace did resemble Diana Ross. So did actress Ella Edwards, y'all remember her?
    I still remember Judy tempting James during the "snow cabin" episode of GOOD TIMES. :-)

honest man Guest
    Her sister Judy is one of Mary Wilson's best friends, YAWN YAWN ......................................

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Her sister Judy is one of Mary Wilson's best friends, YAWN YAWN ......................................
    Yes they are and have been for more than 40 years. Here they are last year at the NAACP Image Awards:

Judy Pace,Beverly,Todd and Mary Wilson-

Jean Pace was nice looking, but Judy was da BOMB!!!! LOL!

Diana looks like Jean; Jean's older.

Judy Pace's daughter is also an actress, though a very large woman and not as lovely as her mother. She was on "Young and the Restless" for a while. My mother, who watches the show every day [[hence why I've seen it many times myself) always commented that they dressed her beautifully on the show and didn't try to "hide" or mask her size.

The make up in the first photo especially makes Jean Pace look like Diane though without the make up job I don't think they look that much alike. Judy certainly had her own look; I know back in the day it never occurred to me that she looked like Ross. I think she had much more chiseled features and a more angular face.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Judy Pace's daughter is also an actress, though a very large woman and not as lovely as her mother. She was on "Young and the Restless" for a while. My mother, who watches the show every day [[hence why I've seen it many times myself) always commented that they dressed her beautifully on the show and didn't try to "hide" or mask her size.

The make up in the first photo especially makes Jean Pace look like Diane though without the make up job I don't think they look that much alike. Judy certainly had her own look; I know back in the day it never occurred to me that she looked like Ross. I think she had much more chiseled features and a more angular face.
    I never thought Jean looked like Diane either. The make up and fake eye lashes would make any number of women look similar.

Judy Pace was always gorgeous......

Jackee, Judy and Mary at Dionne Warwicks party

Actress Judy Pace R&B legends Mary Wilson, Florence LaRue and actor Obba Babatundé backstage at Mary Wilson Original Supreme Children Uniting Nations Benefit Concert on Sunday, December, 16, 2012, at Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, California.

Judy's still lookin good,yes she was alllllll that and a bag of chips back in the day,have mercy!!!