[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Your timing is impeccable....but I killed the castanyettes
    That was so fast after I asked I had to double check and make sure I wasn't in my Barbara Eden Jeannie outfit... Hehe

Any chance you have the Rita Wright less version of I Can't Dance To That Music You're Playing handy?

Your timing is impeccable....but I killed the castanyettes
    Which leads to the question that we've all been wondering [[well, at least some of us) ..
    Were any of the members of the Casinyets playing the castanyettes on that song or had you already killed off all/some of the members of that famous group?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    That was so fast after I asked I had to double check and make sure I wasn't in my Barbara Eden Jeannie outfit... Hehe
    Barbara was recently photographed wearing that outfit.... did she have to borrow it from you????

"Honey Hut" was originally slated for the Four Tops- somehow I just can't imagine them recording this.

Any chance you have the Rita Wright less version of I Can't Dance To That Music You're Playing handy?

eeeeekkk! Sorry, Glen...didn't bring THAT version...but I have the regular....

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Which leads to the question that we've all been wondering [[well, at least some of us) ..
    Were any of the members of the Casinyets playing the castanyettes on that song or had you already killed off all/some of the members of that famous group?

YIKES!!! The jig is UP!

Barbara was recently photographed wearing that outfit.... did she have to borrow it from you????
    She did but I let her have it back because she definitely wore it best!

Well it's a perfect song for this balmy summer night so I don't mind hearing Syreeta not get her Martha Reeves imitation Wright.....

Glen,

Is it true that she traded you a Major Tony Nelson space helmet and J.R. Ewing 10 gallon hat for it? Or did you just settle for 10 gallon jugs of your favorite liquid refreshment?

Well it's a perfect song for this balmy summer night so I don't mind hearing Syreeta not get her Martha Reeves imitation Wright.....

...............................[[*grin)

Johnny,

Your regular sounded quite irregular.

Ahhh...The Isleys' "Why When The Love Is Gone"...shoulda been a big hit in the US, but didn't do much here!

Johnny,

Your regular sounded quite irregular.

I know what you mean.....it was the stereo version from the 2fer...terrible mix...choppy

All of you....thanks for a wonderful 1968.....a pleasure to relive the music! See you next week....have a good one. We'll do another year real soon!

All of you....thanks for a wonderful 1968.....a pleasure to relive the music! See you next week....have a good one. We'll do another year real soon!
    Like 1972 [[A) with special guest[[s) perhaps.......

I can't believe three hours passed so fast! Great selections John. Thanks all. See you next time.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    I can't believe three hours passed so fast! Great selections John. Thanks all. See you next time.
    Yes....it passes so much more quickly as we grow older [[*grin). Thank you, Joseph...and thanks again for that wonderful poem.....