[REMOVE ADS]

Stu Gilliam hot album cover!

I was reading about comedian Stu Gilliam and found this revealing album cover from 1964. Was this really out, did anyone have it?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SLExy8PZsW...+Alternate.JPG

Is he still around? Saw an episode of What's Happening last night and it jogged my memory of him. Couldn't think of his name so I had to read the credits.

It probably was released. I've seen quite a few similar covers released on Rudy Ray Moore.

A copy of this album is being sold on Ebay for $55.99 or a good offer. There is another album by Gilliam also being sold. He had a cameo in The Mack. Another black comedian who has disappeared is Scoey Mitchell.

I remember both of them . I saw a complete "This Is Tom Jones" on youtube featuring Scooey Mitchell