[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes [[DMC) on Hollywood Palace

Can anyone post a COLOR picture [[or direct me to a website) of The Supremes singing live on The Hollywood Palace when they performed REFLECTIONS and THE LADY IS A TRAMP in solid silver gowns? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by longtimefan; 10-14-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks for the video, jobeterob. That's the show but I am looking for an actual color picture[[still picture) from the performance [[or a website that has such a picture).

There's a big black and white photo [[I think) from this appearance in the Motown coffee table book [[it has a gold jacket). I will have to check later. But I've never seen a colour photo.

Hi Carlo, how are you doing buddy? Yes, I have the "Motown Album" , the gold coffee table book with that pic in it. There are color photos of that appearance out there. I don't have one personally at the moment however.