[REMOVE ADS]

Fall In Love With Me - Earth, Wind & Fire question

Reposted becuse the first one went to the wrong section:

This song was remixed, edited, and issued as a single in late 1982. So far, as far as I know, it has never appeared on a U.S. CD, and has reportedly only showed up on one import CD. The single version is vastly superior than the album version one usually gets on any EWF compilation.

I have a very clean original pressing of the Columbia 45 that I made a nice needle drop of, but can anyone point to a CD or digital version of this song?

I have disc 3 of a compilation cd titled "The Eternal Dance" with "Fall In Love With Me" on it. I love that song. Has a great groove to it. "The Eternal Dance" was actually a box set but I purchased the one cd at a used cd store

Glencro that's funny because I bought volume 1 of "The Eternal Dance" the same way, now we need to find somebody with volume 2 lol. I also picked up the essential EWF which features the single version of "Fall In Love With Me".

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    I have disc 3 of a compilation cd titled "The Eternal Dance" with "Fall In Love With Me" on it. I love that song. Has a great groove to it. "The Eternal Dance" was actually a box set but I purchased the one cd at a used cd store
    But, it's not the single version. I did a very clean needledrop of the 45. I never listen to any other version of the song. The 45 version is superior. I don't know why Sony never reissues the 45.