[REMOVE ADS]

Nosey is in a quandary AGAIN!

About 2 years ago, I posted that my first love popped up in my life after about 42 years and upset the applecart. I took everyone's advice especially Skool Dem's who said not to trust him as a leopard can't change it's spots. We've spent time together in hotels [[2 times) and he did an overnighter at my house and Nosey stayed in her lane and regretfully so did he. LOL!

We're meeting up next month in New Orleans for 4 days and I "want some" but I'm determined he has to come for me! I know I'm not a Vestal Virgin but I don't want to make the first move as I fear rejection. We talk on the phone @ twice a month but it's always just a generic call and I feel that I'm getting a mixed message from him. btw the New Orleans invite came from him as he's going on a bus trip with his church and felt it would be a good time for us to get to see each other.

I'm a strong person and I'm going to follow my instincts and not make any moves but I can guarantee you this, if he makes a move, it'll be "all she wrote and the pen broke"! LOL!
    Just curious about your thoughts.

A tisket a tasket. Let him fill your basket. hahahahahaha Did I just say that!!!!

I think you're on the right track and your last paragraph answers your question. You said you will follow your instincts and not make any moves. Let him do it. Men like the chase anyway. Long distance relationships are very difficult to maintain, but it can be done.

Have fun and keep us posted.

~~Mary~~

Mary, I realize that one does not float everyone's boat. Now if that was my Philly guy, it would get so ugly up in there! Between the sexy lingerie, the body massage, the strip tease it would be on and poppin!

Nosey- LMAO. Do you remember the original thread? I'd like to read it again to see why I said what I said.

EDIT: I found the original link. Whew, what a story. BTW I wasn't the one that said a leopard can't change his spots. However, I did say take it slow. Who knows, it just may work out this time. But take...it...slow.
    Last edited by skooldem1; 05-24-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Nosey, all I can add is take it slow. At this age and stage there is no time for games.
    As Sweet Brown put it "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!" LOOOL!

Follow your heart but don't lose your mind.

S.S.

Nosey, as the great Lena Horne once said and I paraphrase: "Once a lady reaches a certain age and has conducted herself decently most of her life ...if she decides she wants to roll in the grass or the hay - that's her business." If you are both single and there's no spouses or other committed adults involved [[I can't condone cheating), then who is to know but you two, US [[those of us who responded to your question lol) and GOD. But feel him out first, talk, gather some more information like finding out what he wants from you and what his intentions are. And if you do roll, make sure you are protected and as my grandmother used to say: "wipe your mouth," which meant smile and keep it shut.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 05-25-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Nosey,
    I have to agree with Kamasu. Maybe he is a little shy about things and is waiting for some sort of hint from you that the "door" is open. Life is short, baby girl. I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    About 2 years ago, I posted that my first love popped up in my life after about 42 years and upset the applecart. I took everyone's advice especially Skool Dem's who said not to trust him as a leopard can't change it's spots. We've spent time together in hotels [[2 times) and he did an overnighter at my house and Nosey stayed in her lane and regretfully so did he. LOL!

We're meeting up next month in New Orleans for 4 days and I "want some" but I'm determined he has to come for me! I know I'm not a Vestal Virgin but I don't want to make the first move as I fear rejection. We talk on the phone @ twice a month but it's always just a generic call and I feel that I'm getting a mixed message from him. btw the New Orleans invite came from him as he's going on a bus trip with his church and felt it would be a good time for us to get to see each other.

I'm a strong person and I'm going to follow my instincts and not make any moves but I can guarantee you this, if he makes a move, it'll be "all she wrote and the pen broke"! LOL!
    Just curious about your thoughts.
    You'd betta break that brutha off a piece! He's not kidding anybody........he wants him some Nosey! hehehehehehe....!

That's ONE of the reasons he's meeting you in "the Big Easy" next month. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

"You want love?................ then get closer"!

Marv
    Last edited by marv2; 05-25-2013 at 12:32 AM.

After reading Nosey and Jive Five and Kam............I say

"Don't pass up this chance, this sounds like a new romance............maybe, a heat wave"

Whatever goes down [[no pun intended...or maybe) .....have fun!

Nosey,
    I think you're deluding yourself if you think he's coming for all of you. To be frank, he's just looking for some booty, you're his sometime booty-call, and you're gonna give it to him. That's all that will happen.

I think you should hold off the mattress tango and have a serious talk about what's happening with this, since you obviously seem to want more. If you don't find the answer you want, maybe you should invest in a few toys and concentrate on other things in life. Sorry to sound so negative, but you should be like Janet Jackson and ask "What have you done for me lately?".
    Last edited by soulster; 05-25-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JIVE FIVE Mary G. View Post
    A tisket a tasket. Let him fill your basket. hahahahahaha Did I just say that!!!!

I think you're on the right track and your last paragraph answers your question. You said you will follow your instincts and not make any moves. Let him do it. Men like the chase anyway. Long distance relationships are very difficult to maintain, but it can be done.

Have fun and keep us posted.

~~Mary~~
    I gotta stop right here and say that this is not always true. Many men love it when women make the first move. A lot of women miss out on good guys because they followed that old, worn-out bad advice about not making the first move. Also, many men do NOT like the chase, especially the older they get. There's just no time or pleasure in playing the game.

I say go to New Orleans and see how it feels. You'll know what time it is. Have fun!

Soulster, our conversations have never been sexual in nature so I'm not sure if it's a booty call or not. That part does puzzle me and I flat out asked him once if he was gay and he said no. My buddy, Pat, thinks he may be impotent; he's 70 so that could be a reason. I dunno. We had a sexual life in the past when I was a virgin when I only had two moves: lay down and get up. He did say to me in VA last year as we were checking out of the hotel, "the next time don't get a room with two beds." I gave him a non answer by not responding either way so I could have sabotaged his "coming" for me. This is all a puzzlement to me. More responses please. I'm leaving on June 10th.
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Nosey,
    I think you're deluding yourself if you think he's coming for all of you. To be frank, he's just looking for some booty, you're his sometime booty-call, and you're gonna give it to him. That's all that will happen.

I think you should hold off the mattress tango and have a serious talk about what's happening with this, since you obviously seem to want more. If you don't find the answer you want, maybe you should invest in a few toys and concentrate on other things in life. Sorry to sound so negative, but you should be like Janet Jackson and ask "What have you done for me lately?".