[REMOVE ADS]

Why Didn't Ya'll Tell Me About Sweet Brown/Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

Just uncovered this over the weekend. Shades of Antoine Dodson. Hope she has more than 15 minutes as she seems to be a genuine person.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM

She was on "Watch What Happens" too, Andy Cohen digs her.
    She tickles me on that clip. "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!", gotta love it!!!

S.S.

I got time for that. Really good. Thanks Nosey.

She's actually gotten a few commercials from that but you have to hear this remix

One of her commercials

And another. Make that money SWEET BROWN

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    She's actually gotten a few commercials from that but you have to hear this remix

This is the best one that I've seen yet. Classic and well done!!

The media always puts "characters" like her on the news or in the spotlight. It's always some wild hair, missing tooth, talkin in slang, "person of color" that we often see. I really don't find it funny at all. How many times have we watched the news and said to ourselves- "is that the only person they could find"? It is like they purposely put people like this on the news.
    Last edited by skooldem1; 05-14-2013 at 12:43 PM.

She's coming out with her own Barbeque Sauce.

S.S.

My issue isn't with everyday people who may not have the finesse of others but are genuinely speaking from the heart and from where they are in life. My issue is with folks like Maury Povich who a daily basis exploit women of color as well as white women with that baby daddy mess. Sweet was minding her business simply trying to get a pop. I hope she takes this opportunity and runs with it........... [[all the way to the bank).

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    My issue isn't with everyday people who may not have the finesse of others but are genuinely speaking from the heart and from where they are in life. My issue is with folks like Maury Povich who a daily basis exploit women of color as well as white women with that baby daddy mess. Sweet was minding her business simply trying to get a pop. I hope she takes this opportunity and runs with it........... [[all the way to the bank).
    Yup, what Nosey said.....and you can add Mr. Charles Ramsey to the list as well....