[REMOVE ADS]

Beyonce goes Motown

An interesting video ....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z_b2_bHR7k
    Quite pleasing on the eye, but its the music that really holds the interest.

topdiva1 Guest
    not very moved by this

Beyonce is hot, but I don't care for it either. The music and everything sucks.....in my opinion.

I just presented those url's to a world wide audience on this forum, I didn't say I raved about the music...
    Isn't that's what the internet is for, simply sharing stuff, if possible without a strong opinion added to it?

Even though I'm 61 y/o, I keep trying to listen to nowadays music and let my ears and my heart decide whether I like it or not. That's my prerogative.
    Last edited by robbert; 10-15-2010 at 10:27 PM.

robbert ,
    "Even though I'm 61 y/o, I keep trying to listen to nowadays music and let my ears and my heart decide whether I like it or not. That's my prerogative."

That's a hell of a feeling to have aint It? I'm 55 and I know just what you are talkin bout!!!!! It's an attitude that you have NO guilt about. I guess BOOMERS exist worldwide. Peace

Well good for you, robbert. I certainly do believe in trying to keep up with newer music and enjoy quite a few of the artists
    of the last few years, Corrine Bailey Rae, Leela James, Jazmine Sullivan, Alicia Keys among them and I won't say Beyonce
    can't sing. That said, most "mash ups" suck beaver booty, Bey couldn't go Motown if she moved to Detroit and I have no
    qualms whatsoever about saying I disliked all of those and isn't the ability to express an opinion to masses of people you
    never have and probably never will meet in real life also a big part of what the internet is all about?...