[REMOVE ADS]

Boston Marathon bombing...3 confirmed dead......

_________Attachment 6516

John, my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this senseless tragedy. I can't believe you and I were on the phone having a pleasant conversation when this news broke in your home state. It's incomprehensible, I'm still reeling. Take care my friend.

I think it's pretty disgusting the cops detained and questioned an injured Saudi man who was there and legally in this country. Racial profiling at work. Some media jumped right on the international terrorist angle, but are now backing off.

My money says this was the work of a home-grown terrorist, probably a gun-nut trying to make a point.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    My money says this was the work of a home-grown terrorist, probably a gun-nut trying to make a point.
    I agree, this definitely feels like a home-grown terrorist act. Sad.

My thoughts are with you.

I hope it was the work of a lone terrorist as we have the London Marathon this weekend and Margaret Thatcher's funeral tomorrow, both possible targets.

Definitely home grown terrorists at work. If this were al queda, those buildings would have been leveled. Plus, al queda would have let us know that it was them. They never deny any violence that they initiate.

Either way, the support goes to all of the affected families.