[REMOVE ADS]

** Happy Birthday, Louvain Demps Of The Andantes ** On April 7

Just in case you're viewing SDF, I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You, along with Jackie and Marlene, did so much for Motown recordings, and I just love what you did. It's beautiful . . . and inescapable.

Have a lovely birthday on Sunday, April 7, Louvain. And many, many more.

P.S. What a thrill it was to see footage of The Andantes recently at Hitsville, U.S.A./Motown Museum. Even re-creating a pose from one of your early photos. That was a real joy.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 04-05-2013 at 02:48 PM.

revvy Guest
    Happy Birthday Louvain. May God bless you and your beautiful voice. Thank you for the memories.

Happy Birthday. You are in a special class. You were a Supreme, a Top, a Vandella, and a gifted singer.

Happy Birthday Miss Louvain Demps.

God bless whoever sent you.

Roberta

Happy Birthday, Miss Louvain Demps. Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the Motown Sound. I thoroughly enjoyed your interviews on Midnight Johnny's Nighflight show. Have a blessed day.