[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    90 percent of Mary's gigs are in the 1,000 to 3,000 seat range, and I never thought there was anything wrong with that. But now that Diana is taking those type of gigs as well, nobody ever talks about THAT. and you know darned good and well that Mary Wilson doens't play any bowling alleys or laundromats.
    Jill you are right. I just think that Motown_M_1056 is a sore head because I, like everyone else in America has not heard a new "Diana Ross" song on the radio since Mary's book some 24 or 25 years ago.........

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Jill you are right. I just think that Motown_M_1056 is a sore head because I, like everyone else in America has not heard a new "Diana Ross" song on the radio since Mary's book some 24 or 25 years ago.........
    A few of Ross' singles in the late 80's and early 90's got some radio airplay in the US, just not much airplay.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    A few of Ross' singles in the late 80's and early 90's got some radio airplay in the US, just not much airplay.
    Really? I honestly don't remember any past 1984's Missing You the tribute song to Marvin Gaye.

jonc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Really? I honestly don't remember any past 1984's Missing You the tribute song to Marvin Gaye.
    Do Mary Wilson's post Supremes songs get much airplay in the US Marfib?