[REMOVE ADS]

What about the "Legends" who died and nobody knew about it until later?

In the quest to educate the young folk about the "legends", I thought it might be helpful to talk about those who died without any fanfare whatsoever - and I'm going waaaaay back in time to the early, EARLY "beginnings"....

Think "Ledbelly"....'member him?...How's that grab ya huh? huh?

And what about those who we KNOW that passed on, but died broke, and/or homeless? That would be a testiment of sorts on what happens when a myriad of circumstances occur when involved with the sometimes "seemy side" of the entertainment business....

If we are going to educate the "younguns", they might as well know the good and the bad, and everything else in between, don't you think?

I'm just piggybacking on Kamasu's thread down below about teaching the young folk.....

smark21 Guest
    I wonder how many once famous stars died in such obscurity that their bodies weren’t discovered until days or weeks after their deaths?