[REMOVE ADS]

Say hello to Greta Pearl

Jesse has been jonesing for a new kitty since her favorite cat died a couple of years ago. What a cutie. Great little cat.Name:  Greta 002.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  91.4 KB

Very pretty kitty, Ralph!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Good for you, Ralph. I bet I know who Greta will end up wrapping around it's little paw. Lucky kitty. I'm sure she'll have a great home.

~~Mary~~

She already owns me, Mary. We got her from a shelter with the name Greta. Jesse had mentioned that she looked like a little pearl...bingo: Greta Pearl.

Awww..too cute!!
    Wishing Jesse, You, & Greta all the best!!!

S.S.

Im not a big lover of cats I much prefer dogs BUT this cat is really cute. I love the name too. Im sure this cat is going to be very very happy! Nothing like having a cute pet that you can love. I DO love persian cats though and Greta Pearl.

I volunteer at a local Humane Society/Shelter and much appreciate hearing you adopted her from there. A real cutie.....so many cats [[and dogs) are looking for that 'forever home' and Greta Pearl found hers!
    Last edited by blueskies; 03-17-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Blueskies,
    She was at the shelter ony a couple of days and had been picked up off the streets of Salinas. The volunteers at this shelter are awesome. It takes a special type to do that. Congratulations for being one of them . My brother Russ is a voluinteer also.

She is one adorable kitty, Ralph. Enjoy her. When I first saw the photo of Greta Pearl, I immediately noticed the Diana Ross-like qualities in her. But then I started thinkin' Mary Wil . . s . . . o

Oops. Sorry. Wrong thread.

I love hearing Russ and blueskies are animal shelter volunteers, and thrilled Greta Pearl is a shelter graduate. I've been on the board of directors of my local humane society and president 3 times over the years, and shelters could not do the great work they do without volunteers like Russ and blueskies. They couldn't do it without good people willing to give the animals a second chance at life, like Ralph & Jesse. God bless all of you. You warm my heart.

~~Mary~~

Thanks Ralph and Mary....rewarding, indeed.