[REMOVE ADS]

AND YET ANOTHER REALITY SHOW...and I'm featured in this clip

Joining the over saturated world of reality tv is a new show on BET showcasing the Sheard Family. The family of Grammy award winning and youngest member of The Clark Sisters, Karen Clark Sheard. Her husband John Drew Sheard, a bishop in the Church of God in Christ; daughter Kierra Sheard, also an award winning gospel artist and son J Drew, an up and coming producer. Here's a clip . By the way, I am the photographer in the clip that was shot during a photo shoot with the family. [[Don't blink or you'll miss my 3 seconds of fame lol)
    http://www.bet.com/shows/the-sheards...r?cid=facebook
    Photos that I took of the Sheard Family Name:  the-sheards.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  96.8 KB Name:  kiki.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  40.6 KB
    www.jcrossphoto.com

Well glencro your right I missed that 3 second flash in the pan, lol, but you must do good work to be a part of the project. Congratulations!!!
    The dynamic of this family will make for an interesting reality show.
    Wishing you all the best of luck for much success!!!

S.S.

LOL, thank you Soul Sister, even though you blinked lol. Appreciate you and your kind words

Oh wow good for you! You take great pics.
    Stephanie

Im sorry I thought you took these pics on the magazine!!! I had to look at the trailer that is what you meant. This reality show looks interesting.
    Steph

Airs tonight April 7 on BET

Has anyone been watching. So far 5 episodes have aired. I'm in one of the episodes that has not aired yet. I believe there are 8 total. I will say that the way that the show has been filmed it makes Detroit look great. The dynamics of the show are good and not your typical messy reality show.
    Last edited by glencro; 05-10-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Songrats to you glencro!!! I've seen the promos for the show, but have missed the episodes so far. It looks like a show I would enjoy. I'm going to try to catch it.

~~Mary~~