[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can't wait to see this play Motown The Muscial,no matter what people say lol
    Please stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I can't wait to see this play Motown The Musical,no matter what people say lol
    Please stay positive
    So far, the only people that I have heard talking negatively about the musical are people who have not seen it. I have no trouble staying positive about this musical.

Quote Originally Posted by alexgarret View Post
    Impressive first week box office! I was wondering if this would be a Baby, It's You or a Jersey Boys. Looks like it may be a Mama Mia - the critics hate it but the masses love it. It would be great if it's the latter or a Jersey Boys because it will be great for the Motown brand and New York tourism. I know hard core New Yorkers snub their noses at tourists, but I'm one of those at least twice a year and spend big bucks when I'm in the city.
    I don't think I qualify as a hard core New Yorker, but I don't look down my nose at tourists in NYC. If we are sitting next to tourists in a theatre, we discuss plays that they saw and intend to see. I've never seen Mama Mia. But I have seen JERSEY BOYS, MOTOWN THE MUSICAL and BABY IT'S YOU. I enjoyed all three. I hope MOTOWN THE MUSICAL is a hit.

Great start.

Maybe someday in the next year I will got to NYC and see it and stop at the Museum in Detroit and see it.

So, after Broadway, do these shows sometimes do tours around the country in a few years? How does that work?