[REMOVE ADS]

TheJacksons Unity UK tour

I went to see the opening night of the Jacksons 1st night on the UK leg of their tour, in Birmingham on Tuesday night, and have to say was pretty underwhelmed. Their band and backing vocalists were tight and they played hit after hit [[ plus a few lesser known J5 songs) but there was just no chemistry between the brothers, in fact I felt as though Marlon [[ who was trying to immitated Michael's dance moves, badly!) was being watched all night by Jermaine, as if he was trying to steal the limelight away from him. When they sang they sounded OK, but just OK, Jermaine did most of the lead vocals, and sang a couple of his solo hits, He sang When the Rain begins to fall and Do what you do, but he would of been better singing Lets get serious and Daddys Home in the UK , the highlight of the show for me was the J5 hits, Looking through the Windows, and the motown 25 medley, when they sang I'll be there the crowd were louder than them which moved Jackie to tears on stage, which was the most genuine emotion shown on the night.
    The crowd was sparse, not what I was expecting, a disappinting night out. If any one is going to any of the other dates let me know what you think.

thomas96 Guest
    Hmm. I saw them at the Apollo theatre this past summer, and I thought they were fantastic. Their chemistry wasn't perfect, but they all sounded great singing and their dancing was generally in part. It was very emotional and they showed it, considering it was at the Apollo basically where they started their career. They talked about moments like when Marlon and Michael were standing off to the side of the stage watching the likes of James Brown and Jackie Wilson, etc. All in all I thought it exceeded my expectations, which weren't that high considering Michael wasn't there[[ RIP), and was a great night I will probably remember forever.

smark21 Guest
    Here's a review of the Glasgow show:

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/mu...secc-1-2816760

:::::Gzu trying to picture Jermaine wearing a KILT:::::::::::