[REMOVE ADS]

Janet Jackson Is Secretly Married - AGAIN !!

Janet Jackson says she married Al Mana last year

Feb 25, 5:41 PM [[ET)

NEW YORK [[AP) - Janet Jackson knows how to keep a secret: The singer has been married since last year.

A representative for Jackson confirmed Monday that the musician and Wissam Al Mana wed last year.

This is Jackson's second secret marriage. She secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999.

The 46-year-old Jackson first tied the knot when she was 18 to singer James DeBarge, which lasted three months in 1984.

In a joint statement to Entertainment Tonight, Jackson and Al Mana said their wedding was a "quiet, private and beautiful ceremony."

The couple also said they would like privacy and "are allowed this time for celebration and joy."

http://apnews.excite.com/article/201...DA4LUH181.html

He is a billionaire I heard.

Here's those two nutty kids......hehehehehe

Wissam Al Mana net worth: Wissam Al Mana is Qatari-born retail entrepreneur who has a net worth of $1 billion. Wissam Al Mana built his net worth as managing director of the Al Mana Retail Group. He is one of the richest retail investors in the Middle East. Wissam is a shareholder in the Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait. He also runs The Al Mana Luxury Company with his three brothers. The Al Mana Luxury Company represents luxury brands such as A/X Armani Exchange, Hermes, Giorgio Armani, Roberto Cavalli and Balenciaga throughout the world. Armani announced that a flagship A/X Exchange will open in Qatar's Villagio Shopping Mall. Wissam Al Mana first achieved world wide fame when he began dating pop superstar Janet Jackson. Rumors have swirled for months over when the couple will get married. In February 2013, Janet shocked the world when she announced that she and Wissam were secretly married in 2012 in a quiet private ceremony. The world media had been speculating that Wissam and Janet were going to get married in a lavish $20 million star-studded wedding sometime in 2013. Wissam Al Mana is 37 years old, nine years younger than Janet

Yawn........................

I heard she got married last year..it wasnt widely reported but it was reported...I respect and admire janet immensly..she escaped the long shadow her other family members cast in the music industry..she made her own fortune by hard work..she may not have the strongest voice,but she is a brilliant dancer,the camera loves her..in the era of pop confections from C & C Music Factory and Black box she added social commentary to dance music,has worked for many years raising money for AIDS awareness,had to deal with the downward spiral and tabloid frenzy of micheals slow car crash to death..a survivor of parental and husband domestic violence,a successful career in movies..yup you can tell im a fan....

So... she's been married to a billionaire since last year. And how many people been doggin her about the whole Paris/Katherine fiasco, saying that she was out to get Michael's money? Please allow me to clear my throat VERY loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    So... she's been married to a billionaire since last year. And how many people been doggin her about the whole Paris/Katherine fiasco, saying that she was out to get Michael's money? Please allow me to clear my throat VERY loudly.
    Major point made!

Darn it, I thought I had a chance ...

Quote Originally Posted by tsull1 View Post
    Darn it, I thought I had a chance ...

hehehehehehehhe,.,,...........!!!!

It seems just about all of her husbands look alike. Where did Jermaine Dupree come from? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    it seems just about all of her husbands look alike. Where did jermaine dupree come from? Lol!
    mars!!!! Lol!

janet will never need money. I hope she is happy with this guy,