[REMOVE ADS]

Duke Browner compositions on "Forever More: The Complete Motown Albums Vol. 2"

Duke Browner has two composition credits on some unreleased material recorded by the Marvelettes: "Change of Heart" and "When My Love Was Born." Both cuts are very good, perhaps more mature than what the group was known for at the time, which might explain why they went unreleased. They're on the fourth CD of "Forever More: The Complete Motown Albums Vol. 2" from 2012.

I was just listening to this the other day on a long road Trip, I think I was Marveletted out by the time the fourth disk came on. Though I enjoyed playing some of the Mr. Robinson compositions over and over again. I will check this out.