[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes "Merry Christmas" LP [[1965)

The instrumental tracks were recorded at Sunset Sound Studios in Hollywood between August 26 and 28, 1965 and the vocal overdubs were done at Hitsville in Detroit between September 9 and 14, 1965. "White Christmas", "The Little Drummer Boy", "My Favorite Things" and "Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer" were arranged by Gene Page, "Joy To The World", "Born Of Mary" and "Silver Bells" were arranged by Gil Askey and "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town", "My Christmas Tree", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Me" and "Children's Christmas Song" were arranged by Ernie Freeman. The arrangers were not credited on the album. A guy who works at the Los Angeles AF of M, Local 47 decided to be a nice guy and sent me a bunch of recording contracts. The contracts listed the session dates, the studio, the songs, the arranger [[or leader) and the musicians who played on the sessions. He didn't send me everything, but what he did send me answered a lot of questions.

Thanks for the information its nice to know as a Motown fan.