[REMOVE ADS]

Vermettya royster

James Gavin, the author of [I]Stormy Weather[I], the fantastic musical starring Mary Wilson, is working on a biography of Peggy Lee.
    He is hoping to locate Vermettya Royster, formerly on Motown as a member of Sisters Love.
    Does anyone on the Forum have any information they can share about her current whereabouts and how to reach her?
    Thanks in advance.

I thought she was in Los Angeles. Id think Mary could contact someone who can reach her unless shes vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by stalebagel View Post
    James Gavin, the author of [I]Stormy Weather[I], the fantastic musical starring Mary Wilson, is working on a biography of Peggy Lee.
    He is hoping to locate Vermettya Royster, formerly on Motown as a member of Sisters Love.
    Does anyone on the Forum have any information they can share about her current whereabouts and how to reach her?
    Thanks in advance.
    Rudy Calvo the make up artist or Jeannie Long Vermettya former band mate might be able to contact. Jeannie says she talks to her from time to time. They are both in Los Angeles

Thanks Luke and Rod_Rick. I will pass this information on to Jim Gavin.

Is she in Blinky's gospel group?