[REMOVE ADS]

thomas96 Guest

What would Michael Jackon's career have been like had he been born 10 years earlier?

But still found and signed to motown with his brothers but in '59 instead of '69. Maybe similar to Stevie's? Would he be one of their biggest "hit machines" throughout the 60's? Thoughts? I think he'd be much more soulful in his later life instead of pop orientated as he was in the late 70's and 80's. I just thought this would be interesting to discuss and hear other thoughts.

Would he have had a career?

thomas96 Guest
    Good point. I think if he were signed to Motown he would've but maybe 10 years earlier he wouldn't have had the opportunity to get signed to Motown considering he was raised in Indiana, not Detroit. His talent is very unique, and if Berry Gordy did find him I don't think he would have passed him up.