[REMOVE ADS]

Some Motown Record Sleeves

http://www.recordplanet.nl/motown.html

Pictures of 330 [[out of 962) Motown record sleeves as owned by a Dutch collector.
    Some names I had never heard of!

From the same site: Royal Crate Diggers

Barry Hofstede - Diana Ross & The Supremes - Stoned-Love

RossHolloway Guest
    Thanks for posting that. There were a lot of jazz album jackets that I've never seen. Nor have in all my years of collecting Motown albums have I seen an original Every Little Bit Hurts album by Brenda Holloway.

Strange, I only see 318, not 330 album covers.

Many thanks for the link - there are some quite amazing finds in that collection. Some, I've never, ever seen for sale - I may have to make a trip to Amsterdam ...

When I lived in Amsterdam, there used to be some fantastic record shops, but I guess with most vinyl shops, they've either closed, or transformed into CD ... it's not so much fun now going shopping for vinyl.

That's the first time I've ever seen the cover for the live Rev. Columbus Mann album on Wingate.

Did not know Bloodstone recorded at least one album in Motown's hallowed Los Angeles halls.

Thank you Jack. What an array to see laid out like that. A veritable banquet for the eyes. The album cover of Jr. Walker & the All Stars' RAINBOW FUNK has always struck me as an exceptional piece of work, and one so befitting the great recordings inside. Many true beauties here, actually. They bring back a flood of memories. Thanks again.