[REMOVE ADS]

The TERRANA BROS.: The YouTube Visits With Russ & Ralph

Being fairly new to SDF, I've only just learned about these exceptional video visits with Russ and Ralph Terrana--wonderful conversations, information, recollections, experiences, insight and perspective--and so much more. I'm posting this link so anyone else who doesn't know about it won't miss out on all the fun and enjoyment from the pleasure of their company.

It's Terrifically Terrana. If you watch, you'll know, too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Terashirma

Plus, a few more wonderful pieces and special videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/terashirma1
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 02-04-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Methuselah,
    A couple of years back, my Gmail was hacked and I lost my control of my original Tera Shirma Youtube account and had to start another under my name. Therefore, there are a few more videos[[more recent) in that account. It gets confusing to the point I can't find certain videos right away. At any rate, Russ and I are over-due in shooting a few more. We will get to it.

Methuselah,
    For more laughs, check out the "Ralph and Russ Goofing Around" video. not much about music but more of the bonehead things we did when we were young.

I also like the video with me and Fred Saxon in San Diego. Fred is a very funny guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMS8...ltwj_2Qw2rjbWQ
    Last edited by ralpht; 02-04-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Ralph - The RUSS AND RALPH GOOFING AROUND and the FRED AND RALPH IN SAN DIEGO videos are both sheer joy. Such a bubbling brew of personality and temperament that runs throughout them, just like in all of the videos. I watch one and then immediately want to watch another to see what you guys were up to and hear what you have to say. Watching you and your brother and a few of your friends and associates having so much fun just being together simply conversing and sharing stories and memories and personal experiences and going off in every direction because one thing sparks another, and then one anecdote gives way to another, and then the jokes start bouncing off each other--well, it's just a blast! Plus, there's all this remarkable music and recording information and knowledge from you and Russ who were actually there--who saw things happen, who were an integral part of what was happening--that makes those things in the videos so compelling. Face it--you've created TerranaVision.

TerranaVision? Wow! I like that. Here is another fave of mine. How we rediscovered Pete Rivera and the early band days. More goofing off.

http://youtu.be/YdihTkilgv8

That's a really tasty one, Ralph. Wonderful.

Goof on!

Here is another Teddie Morrow related video you might like, Methuselah. And for some odd reason, it looks like I'm wearing a skunk on my head.

http://youtu.be/bVbpxGvWP_4

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Here is another Teddie Morrow related video you might like, Methuselah. And for some odd reason, it looks like I'm wearing a skunk on my head.

http://youtu.be/bVbpxGvWP_4
    Even if that was a skunk on your head, Ralph [[and I'll tell ya, I wish I had a skunk like that on my head!), this is one sweet-smelling video. It's a beaut! You and Russ are just havin' so much fun. And now, so am I. Each video I watch is just such a swirl of fact, fascination, and fun. There's just nothing like hearing and seeing someone recount an experience with the joy and enthusiasm that you have. It's as if you're able to recapture the actual feelings you experienced when those moments took place and get them into the videos. And then there's this beautiful bond between you and your brother which comes through every time you two are together. It's really quite something, and it's unlike anything else I've seen on YouTube. There's so much to take in and savor every single time. It's always a feast! Thank you so much, Ralph, for what you're serving up.

Methuszelah,
    It pleases me no end that you are enjoying what Russ and I dished up. Yeah, we are very close as brothers and have always made each other laugh. Russ is a great brother.

Ahhh, the further adventures of the Mighty T Brothers on TerranaVision. I think you might on to something there.....

Hey Chris,
    How goes it with you and the Chicago Mob? I miss you guys.

Ralph, I always enjoyed the memories and stories between you & Russ. Looking foward to hearing more great adventures!!!
    Tell Jesse to keep those camera's rolling.

S.S.

Yeah, S.S.,
    We haven't done anything for quite a while. I'll have to come up with something interesting though.