[REMOVE ADS]

Jean Terrell "I Had to fall in Love"

I finaly got my copy of "I had to fall in love' on Cd import on Soul Brother Recrods by Amazon and it sounds just as fresh and new as when it came out in 1978, the same packaging as the album. I love all the tracks and especially "No One Like My Baby" Rising cost of Love" and "Dont Stop Reaching for the Top" too bad she didn't go out to promote it because A&M was behind the promotion of it.

Franjoy56, thank you for the heads up on the CD release of Jean Terrell's record of "I Had To Fall In Love." I dug that album back in the day, and still listen to my vinyl copy of it. Having a static free digital copy will make it even better to listen to.

I never cared too much for this album I wish it had more upbeat songs but its not bad its just not my cup of tea. I like Jean when she is doing those runs like she did with the Supremes and she is a little laid back here. Its by no means a dud its just different and I had to get used to it. I DO like the album cover though.

I would have made this song the single I love this one No Limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZJScfQo4I

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I would have made this song the single I love this one No Limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZJScfQo4I
    No Limit is a fabulous track, but "No one like my baby" "Don't Stop
    Reaching" #72 r&b and "Rising Cost of Love" are all hit worthy.

I wonder if this is what the Supremes would have been given as material had they moved to another company leaving the name of course with Motown, I beleive Lynda L is one some of the tracks here she is so listed on the back cover of the cd package.