[REMOVE ADS]

Righteous Bros and Blossoms tear it up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPHF0n7g6U Night time is the right time. My oh my!!

One day Luke, you're gonna surprise me and bring up a video clip that I haven't seen dozens of times before. I know, these old clips you keep finding on YouTube are probably new and fascinating to you. But who didn't know that the Righteous Brothers idolized Ray Charles and that this was a rare chance for America to see some interaccial soul singing back in the day? Great clip though. Catch up! LOL
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 01-12-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Hi!

Bill and Bobby are my all-time "blue-eyed" heroes. They actually introduced me into the soul music. Having all of their recorded product, I was planning to travel over to the west coast yo do a profound feature on them, but then Bobby died.

Best regards
    Heikki

A lot of these videos are new to us UK members, so keep on posting them.

Seconded....with thanks!

Yes, please continue to post your videos. Many of us are not as "knowledgeable" as Kamasu Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    One day Luke, you're gonna surprise me and bring up a video clip that I haven't seen dozens of times before. I know, these old clips you keep finding on YouTube are probably new and fascinating to you. But who didn't know that the Righteous Brothers idolized Ray Charles and that this was a rare chance for America to see some interaccial soul singing back in the day? Great clip though. Catch up! LOL
    NOT nice....in fact, quite rude. After all, you aren't being forced to watch his posted videos.

Wrong! Delivered with a dose of humor, not rudeness. And it's something I've told Luke before. And I was only speaking for me...not everyone else on the forum. Why do people try and tell me what I should think, what my intent was or what my opinion is and how I should express it? And don't be angry because i do my homework and research and find things out for myself.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 01-13-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Sorry, but you seem to have an odd sense of humour, Kamasu.

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    Sorry, but you seem to have an odd sense of humour, Kamasu.
    I have a dry and wry sense of humor. I can't help it. I get it from my parents and grandparents.

My pleasure! I dont think Id ever seen it before and was knocked out by all of their solos and thinking also how this song was the Supremes audition for BG! The Blossoms must be the most talented group never to have a hit record!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    My pleasure! I dont think Id ever seen it before and was knocked out by all of their solos and thinking also how this song was the Supremes audition for BG! The Blossoms must be the most talented group never to have a hit record!
    Thanks Luke. This is a good video. Keep them coming!

Thanks Marv.