[REMOVE ADS]

LOVELIGHT extended

I think the person did a fairly decent job extending this and syncing it with the video found on the Reflections dvd. It ends kind of weird though. But whoever did this is very creative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U34si...endscreen&NR=1
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 01-03-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Gosh, that's one superlative video--from start to finish. It's brilliantly thought out, and I love how it's book-ended by the 45 in the first shot and then, after that wonderful performance footage that finishes with The Supremes taking a few steps back for a bow, reverts to photos for a terrific coda. To me, it seems as if the video was conceived and created entirely as a musical piece. And based on what its creator has brought to the sound recording, it seems conclusive and evident that the person who made this knows music. I'm knocked out by it--because it's respectful to the original work and maintains its integrity, and then literally seems inspired by the music itself. Something very unique is going on here, something very special that is both beautiful and analytical. And what I think it is is art. My, oh my, that completely unexpected and audacious intro of PENNY PINCHER that's been added! It announces the rarity of what is about to be heard and seen, and it heralds the arrival of a true video-editor artist. Its creator certainly has the gift of possessing lovelight. That light is within. And it shows.

I just got out the hospital after a week long stay, and seeing this has brought my spirits back up immensely. Thank you. Methuselah2 a very well written response. There is a difference from when I choose to stay away as I sometimes do, and not able to have access, posts such as this are what I truly miss, when unavailable to me. Something relatively, fresh, or new, and well thought out and written posts. Happy New Year to all!

When I heard about the soulfuldetroitforum site and first checked it out, seeing posts like this and reading the positive and encouraging words that flowed from sharing, excited me. Unfortunately not every thread on this site is as uplifting, but I am very happy to be part of this Motown family and hope that 2013 brings many more new musical discoveries to us all.

I'm pretty sure this is one of Midnight Johnnys Videos.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is one of Midnight Johnnys Videos.
    It definitely is.
    Thanks, Johnny, for keepin' the creative process goin' strong.

I am not a remake person but Johnny does the best that I have ever heard and I can listen to them over and over again. He gets many compliments on them and this one is awesome. I hope someone hires him to do editing unless he already does that. Makes me a proud Motowner.

Thank you, folks, for your kind words about the extended version....much appreciated!