[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Maybe Hip-y expanded editions?
    Now, now, Joseph, leave my hips out of this!
    And no hippity-hoppity either . . . until Easter.
    Police orders, ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Love the shirt, Joseph. Tres chic!
    And if I hear that you walk around carrying a suitcase whenever you wear it, it'll be the fashion statement of the year. And the year is just gettin' started. Wear it in good health--'cause it's sure to make everyone who sees you in it feel good. Real good. Oh, you Laughing Boy, you.
    Thanks Bruce - I have been seen about town wearing the t-shirt, carrying the suitcase and my right hand raised, fingers in a snapping position - sadly there is no picture. Your Old Stand By, Joseph

Andy,
    If you're able, with Nick Ashford's death is there any possibility that Valerie Simpson might now allow the [[originally proposed first Hip-O-Select release) unreleased Nick & Val Tamla lp to be released? Perhaps as a tribute to Nick's memory?

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    It's a little known fact that John was actually an Andante.
    Not quite. Aldente. That's more like it. I always have to chew on what he's said!

Thanks for stopping by Andy!

Oh John, Everything Is Good About You too! Thank you for inviting me on. I had a lovely time. 30 minutes went by fast! Carole, Harry and I would both love to get that album out, it's a special one!

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Thanks Bruce - I have been seen about town wearing the t-shirt, carrying the suitcase and my right hand raised, fingers in a snapping position - sadly there is no picture. Your Old Stand By, Joseph
    Life imitates art. As it should be.

Andy said he'd be willing to come on Nightflight again in a couple of weeks... it's looking good for Baby It's Me!!!

"Bossa Nova now, yeah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Andy View Post
    Oh John, Everything Is Good About You too! Thank you for inviting me on. I had a lovely time. 30 minutes went by fast! Carole, Harry and I would both love to get that album out, it's a special one!
    Thanks Andy....you are a PEACH!!!!!!

Hey I missed the first page of comments:
    Carole, I hope Reel Music continues to put out projects in 2013, it's a great company, and Paul who runs it is wonderful as well.
    Kenneth, I have something VERY special lined up for the Supremes, but I'll keep it under my hat for the moment while we work out the final details on it.
    Here's to a great 2013!

Great show, as always, Johnny. Enjoying the selections across the board, especially the Marvelettes' pink album cuts and the Supremes Copa cuts.

Don't want to post a negative here, being it's a new year, but I recently lost my partner of 14 years on December 18. It's been a tough few weeks for me. Listening to music is somewhat healing but, depending on the song, are haunting during my time of grief. Our song was the Freda Payne cut, "Deeper and Deeper" after we met. Not particularly requesting it be played tonight, but in some later Nightflight in his memory, John Rowlands.

Happy New Year to all.

Howard in Long Beach, CA

Motownlover, I'm leaving you a private message on Facebook.

Howard, words fail at times like this. Take care of yourself. Sending you love, light and support, as I'm sure the whole gang here does. Joseph

Happy New Year to you all....be safe....be loved....be happy!!!!

Great show, John. A terrific capper to the year past and a beautiful start to the present one. Always fun with the ol' gang.

Wow...great remix of "Up the Ladder"...never heard it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Andy View Post
    Hey I missed the first page of comments:
    Carole, I hope Reel Music continues to put out projects in 2013, it's a great company, and Paul who runs it is wonderful as well.
    Kenneth, I have something VERY special lined up for the Supremes, but I'll keep it under my hat for the moment while we work out the final details on it.
    Here's to a great 2013!
    Thanks...I know we'll love it whatever it is.

Great show John! The perfect way to kick off 2013! Thank you one and all. See you all next time.