[REMOVE ADS]

Hi From Nosey AGAIN!

I just found the library and I'm just posting to say hi. I miss you all sooo much and I'm saddened by some of the posts especially the one about Speedo. If if wasn't for this board, I would not be abreast of these things.

I'm learning my way around and attempting to set up doctor's apptments at this juncture. So far, I've visited 2 churches but haven't found the right fit yet. I'm going to a mixed congregation this coming Sunday. I found the senior citizen center and will back tomorrow to join. It's a nice facility with a pool, exercise room, ball room,pool room, etc.

I am bored and a bit lonely but once I start going to the center [[they go on day trips as well), church on the regular and volunteering at a hospital/clinic, I know I'll be fine.

My guest card here at the Library is for 2 weeks, so I'LL BE BACK!

Thank you for the update, Nosey. It is always a little awkward readjusting from a move, but you will soon find what is going to work for you. Meanwhile we are here for you whenever you can join in.

Hi Nosey,
    It is good to hear from you.
    Glad to see that you are trying to find your comfort zone.
    Yes, it was sad to hear about Speedo, he was a good friend.
    We had a lot of good times together.
    Stay in touch, have happy, happy holidays.
    Your friend
    Ceasar

Well, I'm back at the Library. Yesterday, I found the mall and it's small but quite nice and treated my self to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. Today, I'm still browsing/cruising the area and found the church I plan on visiting on Sunday so that takes the pressure off. I saw an advertisement for a play on the college campus, [[Valdosta State) called Encore so I'm going to call to get the specifics.

It's really quite chilly today and when I leave here, I'll just go home as I feel a migraine is trying to creep it's way in.

Great to hear from you. Good to see you are discovering your surroundings. Finding a new church home is always difficult but you will know it when you do. It will just feel right. Thanx for the updates and enjoy your next chapter.

It's really good to hear from you, Nosey, and I'm glad you're finding a more comfortable life.
    Stay in touch, cous..

Hey nosey,good to hear from you..keep on keepin on!!

Its Tuesday and I'm back at the Library. I'm going to get a laptop after the holidays when I get a sizable refund from the gas company in Philly. After the Library, I'm going to the Senior Center for line dancing @ 1:30p, then to the Thrift Store, market, etc.

Hope to be back in the place in a couple of weeks. Love to all!

Hi Nosey,
    Just touching bases, glad to hear that you are finding your way.
    Just wanted to wish you and yours, the happiest of holidays.
    Also, to keep you updated with us,
    We will be sharing the stage at
    THE KIMMEL CENTER with,
    FREDA PAYNE, CANDI STATION, DARLENE LOVE,
    BABY WASHINGTON, BLUE MAGIC, THE SOUL SURVIVORS , THE ORIGINAL TYMES.
    Jerry Blavat will be hosting. Jan. 26, 2013
    Sounds like we will have a lot of fun.
    Keep us updated, stay safe, god bless.
    Your Friend
    Ceasar
    The
    Original
    Tymes

Dang Caesar what a line up. One thing about the Geator, he always gives you guys play in your hometown when nobody else will. Kudos to him! Break a leg!

Back at the Library. My refund check still hasn't arrived and I called the gas company this morning and they said it was mailed on December 18th. Now I have to wait another 30 days before they can re-issue another check. They had the correct address plus I had put in a change of address. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I want my money!

It won't be long now. I purchased a desktop yesterday but I have to wait a few days for the tower to come in. Wheee.............

You're almost there, Nosey. Good job.

Yep, Ralph, my tower came and now I'm waiting on the Welcome Kit from AT&T and I'll be in like a burglar!