[REMOVE ADS]

RossHolloway Guest

New Music by Chris Clark

I haven't seen this posted any where before. She does a remake of Ross's song Sleepin.

http://www.dustygroove.com/item.php?...&anchor=631475

11-15-2012, 05:39 PM #1 Calv1971

Join DateNov 2011Posts56

Chris Clark new single released November 20th

Great news to read that Chris Clark's new single "Dream or cry" gets released on November 20th. The CD contains "Sleepin" and "Hang it up".
    I have seen an advert which also states it is being released as a 10" record, Amazon mentions a 7" version.
    The CD is available to order on both Amazon UK and Amazon US, while the vinyl version at present is only on Amazon US

Hi RossHolloway, just copied and pasted original thread l posted. Still waiting for my copy to arrive, cancelled it from Amazon UK as they said they didn't know when it would be back in stock, not that it ever was in the first place!, so ordered from Amazon US, it is on its way, hopefully will be here for Xmas. Your link shows a nice cover, thanks

RossHolloway Guest
    Thanks Calv1971 - I think I might just go ahead and download these tracks from iTunes.