[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5 and Earl Van Dyke among New York Times' best-of-2012-box ste

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/23/ar...pagewanted=all

WOW

[dang it can't edit the thread heading - BOX SETS]

RossHolloway Guest
    HW and Gang - Congrats on the shoutout from the NYT. That's got to make the entire crew feel good! Keep up the great work!

Yes, it is wonderful that the NYT has spotlighted three of this years outstanding Hip-O Select's fine musical offerings for special attention. Thanks to the sharing of news from members on this board, we have the inside scoop on these releases. Unfortunately, since the great decline in brick and mortar music venues, the vast music loving public often has little clue regarding these releases. In another time, all of these expanded editions could have possibly earned gold records. All this hard work and devotion preserving a musical legacy is greatly appreciated, and I'm very proud to say that I personally have purchased almost every Motown Select offering to date, and look forward to supporting this venture in the future!

Congrats. I have all three.