Even though I have been partial to Florence Ballard's talent ever since she left the Supremes and have followed her through her ups and downs, I have loved the Supremes music since i was a teenager and Diana Ross is certainly a part of that. I was sorry to hear Diana broke her ankle [[the photos or her were heatbreaking to see) yet she found the get up and go to perform for Naomi Campbell for a record breaking fee. I dedicate one of my favorite Diana movies "Mahogany" to Ms. Ross "Do You Know Where Your Going to" she has already been there, and especially the fashion collage to her sense of fashion and beauty "I thought I told you to sketch a simple cocktail dress" [[the first black woman to ever grace the movies with such a focus on her fashion sense) tomorrow I will play "Every Day is a New Day" because Diana is forever a legend, performing or not. Diana this is your time to let people admire all the projects music and films [[5) you have given us: from When the Love Lites shine with the Supremes to More today than yesterday..